Exceptional closure of Gadagne on Friday September 29
Gadagne and its two museums will be exceptionally closed on September 29. The garden and the café-restaurant will also not be accessible.
- Wednesday to Sunday from 10:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Last admission is at 5:30 pm
- The Gadagne and its museums are closed on 1 January, Easter Sunday, 1 may, 14 July and 25 December.
- Free admission to the shop, Gadagne café and gardens
- The documentation center is open by appointment on Thursdays from 1:30 to 4:30 pm.
- By telephone: + 33 (0)4 78 42 03 61– choose 1 to join the general switchboard.
- Email enquiries may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visiting the museum
Address: Gadagne, 1 place du petit Collège, 69005 Lyon
+ 33 (0)4 78 42 03 61
- Metro: line D, Vieux Lyon
- Bus: C3 and S1 (Gare Saint-Paul bus stop in both directions) ; C14, 19, 31, 40, S1 (Saint-Paul or la Feuillée: cross the Pont de la Feuillée bridge)
- Vélo´V free bike rental service to Saint Paul, Place Fousseret or Rue de la Baleine
- Public car parks: LPA Saint Georges, Saint Antoine and Célestins
- Coach Parking: quai Romain Rolland
Gadagne access card
A single ticket admits visitors to the Lyon History Museum, the Puppetry Museum and temporary exhibitions.
- Full price: €8
- Reduced price: €6
- Museum card: €25 for unlimited access for one year to the City of Lyon's six main museums. €7 for 18/25 year-olds.
- Free admission: under 18s, jobseekers (proof required), disabled people and the person accompanying them, Lyon City Card holders, ICOM and ICOMOS cardholders.
- Guided visit adult ticket: €3 + museum admission ticket.
- Guided visit child ticket: €1
Visitors with reduced mobility
Visitors with reduced mobility can enter the museum through 14 rue de Gadagne, 40 metres from the main entrance to the building.
The building, cafe and gardens all have lifts and ramps (only room 23 of the Lyon History Museum is inaccessible).
N.B. the doorway between rooms 20 and 21 is 80 cm wide.
Please ask at reception if you would like to borrow a wheelchair for your visit.
Folding seats are also available from reception for those who may like to rest during their visit.